Can You Make Money With Qmee?
Qmee is a site that rewards you with cash for completing surveys. You can also earn by searching the internet, completing offers, or referring friends. This is the main survey app I use.
Everyone has a preference, but for me, this builds up faster. I don’t do them as much anymore as it can take up a lot of my time for not many rewards but if I’m bored or on a walk, it keeps me distracted
It falls into the category of “reward sites,” and it’s something you may wish to consider as a “side hustle” if you want to earn some extra money.
Filling Out Your Survey Profile
When you sign up for Qmee, one of the first things you’ll want to do is fill out your survey profile. The more complete your survey profile, the better Qmee can match you to surveys, reducing the number of times you are disqualified.
Who Can Join?
- Age: 16 years old.
- Country: Qmee is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Device: iOS, Android, or desktop computer.
- Payout: Verified PayPal account.
You can also earn by searching the internet, completing offers, or referring friends. Money will accumulate if you devote your time to using this daily. This week I’ve earned £10 whilst on my walks
There is also a Qmee daily poll is an anonymous multiple-choice question that all Qmee users can participate in
Can You Make Money With Qmee?!
Cash-out method: Cash out to PayPal at any time—no minimum cash out!
If you want a gift card, these all start at £5 but are often sent instantly when you order. You can also gift your earnings to charity
Conduct Qmee Searches
Use the Qmee to conduct internet searches for cash rewards. Essentially, when you’re conducting a regular online search using Google, Bing, etc., Qmee will suggest search results you may wish to explore. Clicking on these results will result in a credit to your cash balance.
Strengths of Qmee
- Low payout threshold
- The browser can be installed on your laptop
- A large number of surveys daily
- Calculates how long a survey will take
- The laptop version is different to other surveys- I downloaded a game, played it reached a certain level then got the points!
- A pop quiz every day for fun and 3p if you win
- Some surveys are low payed
- You earn 3p if you win the pop quiz it’s not going to make you millions
- Can be screened out for a lot of surveys
- You get asked the same beginning questions often (e.g. gender, where are you from, age, job, etc.)
- Founded: 2011.
- Name: Qmee Ltd.
- Founders: Nick Sutton, Jonathan Knight.
- Located: Reading, RG1 8LS, England.
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Qmee Legit?
Qmee is a legitimate company with a good online reputation. The Qmee TrustPilot rating stands at an average of 4.5 stars. Payments are fast and reliable, and Qmee payment proofs are easy to find.
Can You Make Money With Qmee?!
Overall, I have been using Qmee for 2 years and have made just over £600—not a massive amount, but for the amount of time I use it when I wouldn’t have been doing anything else, it is worth it for me.
Qmee offers a referral program where you can earn up to £1 for every successful referral you make that reaches their first PayPal cash-out. Referral links are available in your Qmee account under “Referrals,” but this link might not show up right away, as new accounts can’t refer friends immediately after joining.
If you want to sign up for Qmee to give it a try, you can sign up using my link here.
Here are some more survey sites to try too –
What side hustle ideas are you most excited to explore? Let me know in the comments below.
If you’re eager to dive deeper into the world of side hustles and learn proven techniques to maximise your earnings, don’t miss out on my exclusive collection of side hustle ebooks available in the shop on my website to get you started on your journey.
Ebooks for Sale here
Before you go, make sure to check out these related blog posts that offer valuable insights on additional cashback sites you can explore.
Some articles on this blog contain affiliate links, which may earn me a commission to cover my running costs.