Last updated: Monday 23rd January 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words whose initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the company,” “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Help Save Money, United Kingdom.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to the United Kingdom
Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a mobile or a digital tablet.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the website.
Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analysing how the service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the
Service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Help Save Money, accessible from www.helpsavemoney.net
You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Bank account information to pay for products and/or services within the
When You pay for a product and/or a service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity. Such information may include, without limitation:
● Date of birth
● Passport or National ID card
● Bank card statement
● Other information linking You to an address
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party social media services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
● Flash cookies Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for
Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at
● Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to providing you with services available through the website and enabling you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
● To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact you: by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● To deliver targeted advertising to You: We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
● With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service providers we use may have access to your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service through their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalise the ads of its advertising network.
You can opt out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use email marketing service providers to manage and send emails to You.
Mailchimp is an email marketing service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Mailchimp, please visit their
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
When You use Our Service to pay for a product and/or service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and verify Your identity.
These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service by their Privacy Policies and to enable Us to:
● Measure and analyse traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
● Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
● Measure and analyse the performance of Our advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information to serve you interest-based advertising:
● The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
● The DAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
● The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You may opt out of all personalised advertising by enabling privacy features on Your mobile
device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt Out of Ads Personalisation (Android). See your mobile device’s Help system for more information.
We may share information, such as hashed email addresses (if available) or other online identifiers collected on Our Service with these third-party vendors. This allows Our third-party vendors to recognise and deliver Your ads across devices and browsers.
To read more about the technologies used by these third-party vendors and their cross-device capabilities, please refer to the Privacy policies of each vendor listed below.
The third-party vendors We use are:
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on –
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics
Opt-out browser add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google
Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/516147308587266
To opt out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural
Advertising was established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party service providers to improve our service.
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from you and your device for security purposes.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third-party link, You will be directed to that third-party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of every site you visit.
We identify all links on our website by placing the word in bold and underlining. Examples are like this.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com