£25 per call
Let’s get you to financial freedom so you don’t have to work constantly for someone else.
Before the call, I will send you a small questionnaire, which you’ll fill out to provide me with the information I need to tailor your sessions.
Together, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Side hustles, what they are and how we can tailor them to your own needs—how to use your time wisely and reduce your 9-5 routine
- What are your goals? And why? We will work on this throughout our sessions and create a vision board.
- Budgeting: how to create a small budget you can easily use and start to save for your future.
- Getting started with mystery shopping: what apps to use and how much you can make monthly.
- How to create long-term wealth with a few investment platforms. I know investing can be scary, but the apps and websites I use are so simple; you only need to know the basics, and from there, it’s just automated.
- Focus groups/market research: what is this and how do I start earning some money doing this?
- Setting financial goals and how to achieve them in a way you can manage
- Surveys: are they worth it? Which apps are best to use?
- Create a plan to set yourself up for the next couple of weeks until our next session.
My recommendation for financial coaching would be a minimum of three sessions to benefit from the results.
Please note that I am not a financial advisor and will always recommend that you do your research or use a professional before making any decision.
I aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge to help you make your own decisions. I want to help you feel confident and willing to make the changes.
After the first session, you will also get emailed my side hustle ebook, which is currently on Etsy at £7.99
To book your first session, all you have to do is click this link, and it will send you to a calendar so you can pick the perfect time for our call.